Inside Sales / B2B Call Center
Looking to grow your sales skills?
Want to be part of a fun team-oriented setting?
Wish you could work for a stable industry leader that offers solid earnings potential?
Tired of driving all over chasing sales leads?
Then look no further! Travers Tool Company, Inc. is looking for energized, customer-focused professionals with a knack for sales to join our inside sales team.
Great opportunity for anyone with tele-sales or customer service call center experience! Bring your strong aptitude for sales and take advantage of full training, mentoring and coaching support that Travers Tool offers
Utilizing our top-notch CRM and BI tools our Inside Sales professionals earn a strong base + commissions. Top performers can earn $85,000 or more per year.
The Inside Sales / Account Management Specialist will work as part of a team to provide exemplary service to our B-2-B customers and work to increase sales revenue through customer outreach; relationship building and renewal as well as identifying new opportunities for repeat sales and upselling.
This position works as part of a collaborative and supportive customer service/sales team in our Duncan, SC call center. Duties and accountabilities include but are not limited to:
- Utilizes the company’s CRM and BI tools drive customer outreach, repeat sales, upselling and tele-sales.
- Provides solution-based customer support by making outbound calls to customers to provide service and expand sales as well as answering inbound calls, emails.
- Properly execute all CRM activities such as logging calls, emails, tasks and new opportunities.
- Learns and maintains knowledge of Travers Tool product lines to be able to offer the best solutions to customers.
- Works to become knowledgeable of entire Sales Lifecycle and demonstrate effective issue resolution, retention, and closing techniques.
- Develop ability to present multiple solutions to customers and emphasize the features of the products to highlight how they solve the customers problems across a variety of Travers Tool Co Products/Services.
- Meeting or exceeding daily and monthly targets with respect to call volume and margin sales.
- Drive revenue managing an assigned account deck and develop relationships with multiple contacts within that assigned account base.
- Identify new business opportunities to expand the scope of Travers Tool Co. products/services for your accounts and own these opportunities from lead to close.
- Accurately maintain ERP system data; enter quotes and orders as needed.
- Must LOVE tools! Well maybe not ‘love’ tools, but at least be enthusiastic about learning our product lines (tools) and selling in an industrial B-2-B setting.
- Two+ years’ experience in Customer Service or Sales role.
- Experience in B2B and/or call center preferred,
- Experience/Familiarity working with CRM and BI tools.
- Aptitude and drive to be successful in a sales-oriented role.
- Ability to apply skills in customer relationship development, referral generation, upselling/cross-selling.
- Positive demeanor and interpersonal skills, likeability, active listening and communication skills.
- Pleasant phone voice with ability to engage customers in a positive way.
- Strong customer service skills with a passion for building and maintaining customer relationships.
- Good judgement and problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail.
- Solid organizational, time management and follow up skills.
- Minimum of high school diploma or GED. Associates or Bachelor's preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Why Work with Travers Tool Company?
- Full training provided to ensure your success
- No limit on where you can take your career in the company: One of our successful sales professionals is now working as an in-house videographer!
- Teamwork is one of our core values, because we believe we win or lose as a team and view ourselves as an extension of your team.
- Our people are our greatest strength, and the heart and soul of Travers Tool. It is their talent, dedication, resourcefulness, ‘Can-Do’ attitude and Care for our customers, our communities, and each other, that differentiates us most from our competition and defines us as a company.
- Family owned = family atmosphere: We work hard but have fun together with ongoing events, such as cookouts and holiday parties.