Marketing Specialist - hybrid available
Looking to do some “real” Marketing and be a key player for an industry leader in B-2-B tangible products? Then look no further! Travers Tool Company, Inc. has been a preferred distributor to the worldwide metalworking and industrial markets for nearly 100 years. We are looking for a Marketing professional with top notch skills in digital and direct marketing.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
Working closely with the Director of Marketing, the Marketing Specialist will have responsibility for implementation and oversight of the company’s marketing programs, including direct marketing and comprehensive digital marketing programs. The position helps work with product and sales management to achieve company sales growth and profitability goals.
- The chief responsibility for this role is to work with product and sales managers to:
- Understand the product lines and target markets (B-2-B); develop a marketing campaign to drive and increase sales.
- Then implement the plan in the digital marketing space. (i.e. HubSpot, CRM, SEM applications.)
Working cross functionally, this role will manage the implementation of company’s HubSpot CRM and Marketing platform including organizing data and planning and implementing campaigns to nurture new customers, grow share of wallet of existing customers and reactivate lost customers.
- Collaborate with the Director of Marketing to identify and coordinate marketing and branding initiatives that advance marketing goals around new customer acquisition, retention, and reactivation.
- Assist with marketing strategy development and implementation for various initiatives aligned with departmental growth goals, process changes, or new segment expansions.
- Oversee digital marketing SEM programs to generate new customers such as content optimization, website optimization, digital retargeting, and Ad Words opportunities and develops key metrics for testing and optimization.
- Track performance of marketing programs such as email, direct mail, and digital campaigns and makes recommendations for improvement as needed.
- Bring technical skills and experience to SEO program development and maintenance of program.
- Review marketing and sales collateral for branding guideline adherence.
- Work with Customer Service and Sales teams to support customer setup and communication and data standardization
- Develop marketing reports using business visualization software, Phocas, and make recommendations based on trends analysis
- Collaborate with IT to develop lifecycle marketing reporting, hygiene reporting and other company driven initiatives
- Develop marketing reports and KPIs for executive management review
- Conduct market research and analyze trends to identify new marketing opportunities
- Work with print companies and graphic design vendors to manage catalog and sales collateral production schedule and invoice reconciliation.
- Must LOVE tools! Well maybe not "love" tools, but at least be interested in learning about our product lines (tools) and Marketing in an industrial B-2-B setting.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, public relations, or communications
- 7+ years marketing experience, preferably B2B (Any familiarity with Marketing in an industrial environment would be ideal.)
- Microsoft Office proficiency with Access skills
- Ability to quickly learn various department needs, value props, differentiators, and audiences.
- Strong multi-tasker with experience in prioritization and analysis.
- Highly skilled in project management, with the ability to managing multiple projects at a time, within budget, and on deadline
- Strong analytics background and a passion for the numbers, interpreting KPIs, reporting and analysis
- Proficient in the use of Google Analytics and reporting.
- Proficient in CRM processes and audience segmentation